Dear Chaince user:
Thank you for choosing Chaince Service. The Chaince Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) is signed by Chaince and you (hereinafter referred to as “User”). This Agreement has the legal effect of the contract between you and the Company.
The company hereby reminds you that before you use our Chaince mobile application (hereinafter referred to as "Chaince" or "this software", which can be downloaded on various mobile application platforms, including but not limited to app store and Apple App Store) , please read this agreement and the related agreements mentioned later, especially the terms “disclaimer and limitation of liability” in bold in this agreement, to ensure that you fully understand the terms of this agreement and consider the risks yourself.
I. Confirmation and acceptance of this Agreement
You understand that this Agreement and the relevant agreements apply to Chaince and the decentralized application ("DApp") (excluding third-party developed DApps) developed and owned by the Company.
By downloading the Chaince software and creating your identity, restoring your identity (as defined below) or importing your wallet, you are deemed to have fully read and accepted all the terms of this Agreement, and this Agreement is effective immediately and is binding on both parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you should stop using Chaince immediately. If you have already downloaded Chaince APP, please delete it immediately.
By accessing or using Chaince, you agree to:
(1) Subject to the latest version of this Agreement (no change or modification);
(2) In the jurisdiction where you are applicable, you have reached the legal age for the use of Chaince and may be bound by the binding legal or monetary obligations arising from the use of Chaince;
(3) You are not a excluded person (as defined in this Agreement).
This agreement may be updated by the company at any time. Once the revised agreement is announced on Chaince, it will automatically take effect immediately without further notice. After the company announces the terms of the revised agreement, if you do not accept the revised terms, please stop using Chaince immediately, and your continued use of Chaince will be deemed to accept the revised agreement.
Chaince: Refers to the digital wallet developed by the company based on the blockchain, including other auxiliary tools developed for the convenience of users to use the blockchain system.
Identity: Refers to the digital identity that is generated based on the number of your public and private key pair.
Create or import a wallet: The process of creating or importing a wallet after you accept this agreement.
Wallet Password: The password you decide during the creation of the Chaince Wallet, which will be used to encrypt and protect your private key. As a decentralized application, the wallet password is not stored on your mobile device or our server. Once you lose or forget your wallet password, you will need to reset your wallet password with your private key.
Information prompt: The information prompts involved in the operation interface of Chaince software, users are advised to follow the relevant steps.
Private key: Consists of 256-bit random characters, which is the core of the user's own and use of digital tokens.
Public key: Generated by the private key by means of cryptography, and used to generate the blockchain digital wallet address. The digital wallet address is the public collection address.
Digital Token: Refers to the types of digital tokens currently supported by Chaince, including but not limited to EOS.
Smart Contract: An EOS-based intelligent contract designed to disseminate, validate, or execute contracts in an informational manner.
EOS: Refers to EOS TOKEN, an encrypted digital token associated with the EOS blockchain.
3. Chaince Service (collectively referred to as "service")
Create or import a wallet. For the digital tokens supported by Chaince, you can use Chaince to generate a new wallet or import a compatible wallet generated with other wallet tools of the relevant blockchain system.
Browse the DApp. Users access and use the services provided by the DApp (including our own DApps and third-party DApps) through Chaince.
Search for DApp. Users can search the DApps that have been listed on Chaince through the search box.
Developer mode. To make it easier for developers, in developer mode, developer users can type in a URL through the search box to access any other website and a third-party DApp that is not integrated.
Users understand and accept the above services provided by the company:
Adhering to the decentralization of the blockchain, and in order to protect your digital token security, the company provides decentralized services, which is greatly different from banking financial institutions. The user understands and accepts that the company does not assume the following responsibilities:
(1) Storing the user's wallet password (that is, the password set when the user creates/imports the wallet), and the private key;
(2) Retrieving the user's wallet password and private key;
(3) Freezing the wallet;
(4) Lost the wallet;
(5) Restoring the wallet;
(6) Transaction rolling back.
You are solely responsible for keeping your mobile device including Chaince, Chaince backup, your backup wallet password, and your private key. If you lose your mobile device, delete and do not back up Chaince, delete and do not back up your wallet, your wallet is stolen or you have forgotten your wallet password or private key, we can't restore your wallet or retrieve your wallet password or private key. If the user made a mistake while making a transaction (such as the wrong transfer address, the wrong amount of exchange), the company can not cancel the transaction, and the company should not bear any responsibility for this.
The digital token management service that the company and Chaince can provide does not include all existing digital tokens. Please do not operate any digital tokens that are not supported by Chaince.
The integrated DApp includes the DApps owned by the company and the DApps provided by third-party platforms. For DApps provided by third-party platforms, Chaince provides search and blockchain browser functionality only for users entering DApp, and does not provide any guarantee for the functionality or quality of service of third-party DApps. Before accepting services or conducting transactions on a third-party DApp, users should judge and evaluate whether the services or transactions provided by the third-party DApp are at risk.
Chaince only provides users with tools for the use of third-party smart contracts and does not provide any guarantee for the functionality or quality of service of third-party smart contracts. Before accepting the service or conducting a transaction on the third party smart contract, the user shall judge and evaluate whether the service or transaction provided by the third party smart contract is at risk. Users should carefully read and agree to the constantly updated user agreement for the relevant smart contract.
Users who use the developer mode on Chaince to access other websites or third-party DApps that are not integrated through URL should understand the possible security risks of the URL-linked websites and third-party DApps, and bear all risks and consequences independently.
4. Your Rights and Obligations
4.1 Create or import a wallet
Create or import a wallet: You have the right to create and/or import a wallet on your mobile device, have the right to set the wallet's wallet password, etc., and have the right to make transactions such as transfers and collections are on the blockchain with your own wallet through the app.
The company may develop different software versions for different terminal devices. You should choose to download the appropriate version for installation according to actual needs. If you obtain the software or the installation program with the same name as the software from a third party that is not legally authorized, the company will not be able to guarantee the normal use of the software, and its security, the losses caused by you is at your own risk.
After the new version of the software is released, the old version of the software may not be available. The company does not guarantee the security of the old software, continue to provide usability and provide corresponding customer service. Please check and download the latest version at any time.
You are solely responsible for keeping your mobile device, wallet password, private key, and other information in a safe place. The company is not responsible for keeping the above information for the user. You are solely responsible for any risks, liabilities, losses, and expenses incurred as a result of your loss of mobile devices, active or passive disclosure, forgotten wallet passwords, private keys or attacks, fraud, etc.
Chaince information notification. You understand and agree to follow the information prompts issued by the company on Chaince, and follow the information prompts. Otherwise, all risks, liabilities, losses, expenses, etc. caused by you shall be borne by you.
You acknowledge and understand that Chaince is not obligated to perform due diligence obligations on linked third-party DApp services, third-party smart contract services or transactions, and you should carefully evaluate and assume all risks associated with the use of Chaince.
Provide information and documents. If the company believes that it is necessary to obtain the relevant information of the user to comply with any applicable laws or regulations related to the use or operation of Chaince, the user shall provide the information to the company in time according to the requirements of the company, and the user understand and accept that the company can limit, suspend or terminate your use of tChaince until you provide information that meets the company's requirements. The User undertakes to promptly notify the Company of any changes in the documents and information provided to the Company pursuant to this Agreement, and in the absence of notice of any written notice of the change, the Company has the right to consider the documents provided by the user and the content of the information is true, correct, and has no misleading information and has not changed.
(1)You know the daily transfer limit and the number of transfer you can use in the Chaince service may be different due to the country/region where you use the transfer service, regulatory requirements, transfer purpose, risk control, and authentication, etc.
(2) You understand the "irrevocable" attribute based on the blockchain operation. When you use the Chaince transfer function, you should bear the consequences of your mistakes (including but not limited to the wrong transfer address, the server problem of your chosen transfer node).
(3) You understand that when using the Chaince Service, the following circumstances may result in the transfer function being unavailable, transfer "transaction failure" or "package timeout":
a) insufficient wallet balance;
b) insufficient resources of the main network such as CPU, NET or RAM;
c) the blockchain execution of the smart contract code failed;
d) the amount of payment that exceeds the regulatory authority, Chaince or legal regulations;
e) Technical failures such as networks and equipment;
f) The blockchain network is congested, faults, etc., causing the transaction to be abandoned;
g) Your address or counterparty address is identified as a special address, such as a high-risk or blacklisted address.
(4) You know that Chaince only provides you with the transfer tool. After you use Chaince to complete the transfer, the company has fulfilled all the obligations of the current service. The company does not assume any responsibility for other related disputes.
Legal compliance. You are aware that you should follow the relevant laws and regulations and national policies when you operate on Chaince or use DApp or smart contracts on Chaince.
Announcement notice. Chaince will send you notifications by means of website announcements, emails, message center messages, pop-up reminders or client notifications, such as notifying you of the progress of the transaction, or prompting you to do the relevant operations, please pay attention to it in a timely manner.
Service fees and tax obligations. You are responsible for all taxable and other expenses incurred in connection with your trading.
5. Risk tips
You understand and acknowledge that due to the fact that the laws, regulations, and policies in the field of digital tokens are not yet sound, digital tokens in this field may have significant risks such as unfulfillable and technical instability. You also understand that the price volatility of digital tokens is much higher than other financial assets. We caution you to choose to hold or dispose of any type of digital token in a reasonable manner based on your financial situation and risk appetite. You also understand that the market view function provided by Chaince is only a search result of the digital token exchange rate information of some exchanges, and does not indicate the latest market or best offer.
In the use of Chaince Service, if you or your counterparty fails to comply with the instructions, rules, and rules of this website or related website descriptions, transactions, payment pages, the company does not guarantee the completion of the transaction, and the company does not bear the damage liability. In the event that the foregoing occurs and the funds have been credited to your or your trading party's Chaince Wallet or third-party wallet, you understand the “irreversible” nature of the blockchain operation and the “unreversible” characteristics of the relevant transaction. You and your counterparts bear the corresponding risk consequences.
You understand and acknowledge that decentralized exchange transactions occur, execute and complete on third-party smart contracts. Chaince is only used as an interface tool to help users interact with third-party smart contracts and display the corresponding results of the completed transaction.
When you transfer digital tokens to other wallet addresses, you should judge whether the other party is a full civil capacity person and decide whether to trade or transfer money to the other party.
During the transfer process, if there are similar abnormal information prompts such as “transaction failure”, “package timeout”, etc., you should reconfirm through the official route of the relevant blockchain system or other blockchain query tools to avoid double transfers; otherwise, all losses and expenses arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
You understand that when you create or import a wallet on Chaince, your private key and other information is only stored in the current mobile device and is not stored on Chaince or our servers. You can change your mobile device by syncing your wallet, etc. according to the instructions provided by Chaince. However, if you do not save or back up your wallet password, private key, etc. and your mobile device is lost, your digital token will be lost and we will not be able to retrieve it for you. If you leak information when exporting, saving or backing up your wallet password, private key, etc., or if the device or server that saves or backs up the above information is hacked or controlled, your digital token will be lost, and the company cannot get it for you. Any and all losses arising from the foregoing shall be borne by you.
We recommend that you make a secure backup of your wallet's wallet password and private key when creating or importing your wallet. We draw your attention, please do not use the following electronic backup methods: screenshots, emails, notepad applications in mobile phones, SMS, WeChat, QQ and other electronic backup methods. We recommend that you copy information such as the private key on the paper notebook, and you can also keep the electronic data in the password manager.
We recommend that you use Chaince in a secure network environment to ensure that your mobile device is not jailbroken or rooted to avoid potential security risks.
Please be alert to fraud during the use of Chaince. Once you find any suspicious behavior, we encourage you to let us know as soon as possible.
You understand and agree that the company may, at its sole discretion, temporarily provide some of its service features, or may suspend some of its service features or open new service features in the future. When we change the service, as long as you still use Chaince, you still agree to this Agreement or the amended terms of this Agreement.
In order to avoid any security risks like the misuse or digital tokens as much as possible, you should avoid using Chaince without the knowledge of the blockchain. For users who do not have the basic knowledge of blockchain, the company has the right to refuse to provide some or all of the service functions.
You understand that the company will suspend the services (or terminate services completely)in the following circumstances:
(1) Operational disruption of Chaince due to technical reasons such as equipment, blockchain system maintenance, upgrade, failure and communication interruption;
(2) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power outage, war or terrorist attack, computer viruses, Trojans, hacker attacks, system instability or government actions, etc., the company cannot provide services or the company reasonably believes that there will be greater risks in continuing to provide services.;
(3) Significant adverse changes in applicable laws or policies;
(4) Other circumstances that the company cannot control or reasonably foresee.
The company may unilaterally suspend or terminate some or all of the functions of the user using the following conditions:
(1) The user dies;
(2) Stealing other people's wallet information or mobile devices;
(3) Rejecting the mandatory update operation of Chaince;
(4) Use Chaince open source code in violation of the third-party open source agreement or the notice of the company;
(5) Use Chaince for illegal or criminal activities;
(6) Hinder the normal use of other users;
(7) Falsely claiming the staff or management personnel of the company;
(8) Attack, invade, alter or otherwise threaten the normal operation of the company's computer system;
(9) Use Chaince to promote spam advertising;
(10) Spreading rumors, damaging the company and goodwill;
(11) Illegal acts, other violations of this agreement, and the circumstances in which the company reasonably believes that the function should be suspended.
If the company changes, discontinues or terminates the service, you have the right to export information such as your wallet within a reasonable time.
7. Your statement and guarantee
You should abide by the laws and regulations of the country or region in which you live, and should not use Chaince for any illegal purpose, nor use it in any illegal way.
You may not use Chaince to engage in any illegal or criminal conduct, including but not limited to:
(1) Endangering the national security of the country or region in which you live, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(2) Engage in any criminal activity, including but not limited to money laundering, illegal fund raising, etc.;
(3) Intervention or attempt to interfere with any user by using any automated program, software, engine, web crawler, web analytics tool, data mining tool or similar tool to access the company's services, collect or process the content provided by the company ;
(4) Providing legal currency gambling information or inducing others to participate in legal currency gambling in any way;
(5) Invading others Chaince wallet and stealing digital tokens;
(6) Conducting a transaction that is inconsistent with the transaction content claimed by the counterparty, or an untrue transaction;
(7) Engage in any act that infringes or may infringe upon the service system and data;
(8) Other acts that the company has justified to consider inappropriate.
You understand and agree that if you breach the relevant laws (including but not limited to customs and/or tax regulations) or the provisions of this agreement, the company suffers any loss, claims by any third party or any administrative department Penalties, you should compensate the company, including reasonable attorney fees.
You promise to pay the company's service fees (if any) on time, otherwise, the company has the right to suspend the services provided to you.
9. Exemption and limitation of liability
The company is only responsible for the obligations listed in this agreement.
You understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company may only provide Chaince service in accordance with the existing technical level and conditions. The company is not responsible for the failure to provide services due to any of the following reasons:
(1) Chaince system shutdown maintenance or upgrade;
(2) Force majeure causes such as typhoons, earthquakes, floods, lightning or terrorist attacks;
(3) The hardware and software of your mobile device and the communication line and power supply line are faulty;
(4) You use the company's services improperly or without the authorization or approval of the company;
(5) Due to computer viruses, Trojans, malicious program attacks, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failure, communication failures, power failures, banking or government actions, etc.;
(6) Any other reason not caused by the company's reasons.
The company is not responsible for any of the following situations:
(1) The digital token of the user is lost because you lost the mobile device, deleted and did not back up, deleted and did not back up the wallet, forgot and did not back up the wallet password, private key;
(2)The digital token of the user is lost due to you may divulge your wallet password, private key, or borrow, transfer or authorize others to use your mobile device or Chaince wallet, or do not download the Chaince application through our official channels or use it in other unsafe ways;
(3)The digital token lost due to your misuse of Chaince(including but not limited to the problem of the wrong transfer address, your choice of transfer node server);
(4) Loss of your digital token due to misuse of your knowledge of blockchain technology;
(5) Due to system lag, unstable blockchain system, etc., the transaction records of the company's copy users on the blockchain deviate;
Each user shall bear the risks and consequences arising out of or related to:
(1) The transaction operated by the user on a third-party DApp or a third-party smart contract;
(2) The user uses the developer mode;
You understand that Chaince is only used as a tool for your digital token management. The company cannot control the quality, safety or legality of the products and services, the authenticity or accuracy of the information provided by third-party DApps, third-party smart contracts, and the ability of the opposite party to fulfill its obligations under the agreement with you. You decide whether to trade in a third-party DApp or a third-party smart contract. You understand that the transaction and the binding contractual relationship are established between you and your counterpart, and are not related to the company. The company reminds you that before using DApp and smart contracts, you should carefully judge the authenticity, legality, and validity of the information provided by third-party DApps and third-party smart contracts. In addition, all risks arising from your dealings with any third party shall be borne by you.
You acknowledge that the Company may provide services or have related relationships or other interests relationships to you and your counterparties at the same time, and you agree to expressly waive any actual or potential conflicts of interest for such actions that may exist in the Company. It is not possible to claim that the company has legal flaws in the provision of services, and does not thereby increase the company's responsibility or duty of care.
The company does not provide guarantees in the following forms:
(1) The services provided by the company will meet all your needs;
(2) Any technology, products, services, information or other materials you obtain through our services will meet your expectations;
(3) The timeliness, accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the information on the digital token market trading market captured by the company from third-party exchanges;
(4) The trading partner of you on Chaince will fulfill its obligations in the transaction agreement with you in a timely manner.
You understand that Chaince is only used as a tool for users to manage digital tokens and display transaction information. The company does not provide services such as legal, tax or investment advice. You should seek advice from professionals in law, taxation, and investment, and we are not responsible for any investment losses, data loss, etc. that you suffer from using our services.
You understand that, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we may change our user access criteria from time to time, limiting the scope and manner of providing services to specific users, etc.
10. Other terms
Not transferable. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, only you (and not others) have the right to claim claims against us for use of the Services. You may not assign, trade, or attempt to transfer or trade your rights to the claim. Any such transfer is void and we do not assume any obligation or liability to the transferee.
Intellectual property. Chaince is an application developed and owned by the company. The intellectual property rights of any content displayed in Xhaince (including this Agreement, announcements, articles, videos, audio, images, archives, information, materials, trademarks or logos) are owned by the Company or third party rights holders. Users can only use the app and its content for the purpose of holding and managing digital tokens. No one may use, modify, reverse compile, reproduce, publicly transmit, alter, distribute, distribute or publicly publish such applications and content (including Chaince open source code) without the prior written consent of the Company or third party rights holders (or as permitted by the relevant open source agreement). This Agreement shall not be deemed to grant you any intellectual property rights, including any right to use any information, images, user interface, logo, trademark, trade name, network domain name or copyright in connection with us or the Services for any purpose.
Not abstaining. Any failure by us to enforce this Agreement or to claim against us our rights, claims or cause of action under this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of our right to claim any right, claim or cause of action against you.
Independence and partial invalidity:
(1) When any part of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any legislation that binds this Agreement, it shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable only within that scope (and shall not be further extended). For the avoidance of doubt, the remainder of this Agreement will remain in force and remain in full force and effect.
(2) Under the laws of any jurisdiction, any provision of this Agreement that is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall not affect the fact that the provision is deemed to be lawful, valid or enforceable under the laws of other jurisdictions, and shall not affect legality, validity or enforceability of other terms of this Agreement.
Translation of this agreement. Any translations of this Agreement (if any) are provided for convenience only and are not intended to modify the Chinese version of this Agreement. In the event of a conflict between the Chinese version and the non-Chinese version of this Agreement, the Chinese version shall prevail.
You should fully understand and comply with all relevant laws, rules, and regulations in your jurisdiction and use of the Services.
If you encounter any problems while using the service, you can contact us by submitting tickets in Chaince.
All users can view this agreement in Chaince. The company encourages you to review this agreement each time you visit Chaince.
For matters not covered in this Agreement, you are subject to the announcements and related rules that the Company updates from time to time.