Dear Chaince users:
In order to make the withdrawal more convenient, Chaince launches the「Withdrawal Address Whitelist」Function. You can make the withdrawal of unlimited amount by setting the whitelist.
During the setup process, please pay attention:
1. Before adding the withdrawal address to the whitelist, the address needs to be established for more than 72 hours;
2. At least one successful withdrawal of this address;
3. Due to the asset security involved, the whitelist is only allowed to add up to 5;
4. Currently, this function is only available on the web: https://www.chaince.com/;
5. After setting up the whitelist, please keep your important information properly like account, password, Fund Lock password and etc. If you find any abnormal situation, please submit a ticket, the customer service will handle it for you.
1. Chaince is not responsible for any loss caused by personal reasons such as the user losing the password or setting the wrong address;
2. Your tokens can only be withdrawn to the normal account, please do not withdraw to the contract account, otherwise, your assets will not be able to be credited;
3. Mutual transfer between Chaince accounts is not supported.
The「Withdrawal」Address Whitelist" setting tutorial is as follows:
1. Click "Address" on the home page.
2. Click "Address Management", click "Fund Lock" and input fund lock password, then click "Whitelist Management".
3. Click "Address", choose the address you've withdrawn to & established for more than 72 hours, then click "Add to whitelist", then the address will be shown below, you can click "Cancel" to remove it.
4. When you do the withdraw, you can choose the whitelisted address.
We will always provide you with high-quality service!
Feb 27th, 2019