Started from 2017, MyWish is a platform for smart contract creation allowing users who don’t have any programming skills to create their own smart contracts on the platform. On MyWish platform, users can select smart contracts provided by developers of MyWish: click “create smart contract”, select the blockchains (ETH，EOS，BTC and NEO) and the contract types that you want to create，fill in information required，click “create”，and then pay tokens for the contract creation. The contract types on the platform include crowdsale contract, token contract, airdrop, investment pool, lost the key, deferred payment, will contract and wedding contract. Besides, external developers can also add their contracts to the MyWish library and MyWish will audit them.
MyWish supports the creation of contracts on the mainnet such as ETH (users can create ERC20 and ERC23 tokens), BTC, NEO, and EOS. Currently，the development work of account creation, token contracts and crowdsale contracts on EOS have been completed. There are already about 2,800 smart contracts created on the MyWish platform. After supporting the EOS mainnet, the number of users and contracts on MyWish platform has also increased.
Initially launched on the Ethereum, the MyWish program is now expanding to EOS. It has issued ERC20 token WISH and EOS token EOSISH respectively. When users create smart contracts on MyWish platform, they need to pay EOSISH tokens. In addition, developers who publish smart contracts on the MyWish platform can earn EOSISH tokens.
EOSISH Token Distribution and Airdrop Information：
Total Supply: 50,000,000
WISH Holders: 19,803,895 (40%)
EOS Holders: 20,124,902.4 (40%)
Bounty Program: 5,071,203 (10%)
Team & Advisors: 5,000,000 (10%)
Snapshot Time: Oct 16,2018,11pm (UTC+8)
Distribution of tokens by: Nov 6, 2018
Total Supply: 50,000,000
Official Website: https://mywish.io
Concept: Smart Contract Service platform
- Crowdsale contract：Enable users to create tokens for project. Users just need to specify the token distribution parameters (number of tokens, price), bonus structure, sales dates etc. and then click “Create”.
- Wallet contract：allow assets transfer to the back-up wallet in case of the user's inactivity during certain period of time. Out of 16 mln Bitcoins generated 4 mln have been lost forever. With MyWish losing key is no longer a problem - the crypto assets are safe while retaining the convenience of using the assets and all wallet features.
- Digital Will：Will is the transfer of person’s savings to his family or friends in the event of his sudden illness or death. The conditions of the transfer are configured by the user via the web interface.
- Wedding contract：Smart Contract for a joint savings account. Makes managing finances easier by facilitating family budgeting and saving. Asset management is only possible with the consent of both parties. Different conditions can be set up, for example, the assets withdraw may be restricted till the first 5 years of marriage expire. In case of the agreement termination, the assets will be shared equally.
- Deferred payment：Set up a payment date, specify the amount and the addressee, and the system will make the transfer on time - whether it happens in a week or in 10 years, when the cryptocurrency will cost x-times more.
The MyWish team consists of 16 people including advisors. The CEO and CTO both have technical backgrounds. Other team members include contract manager, project manager, marketing manager, and front-end and back-end developers. The team consists of five advisors, including the founder of Lunyr, a decentralized encyclopedia based on Ethereum.
Vladimir Tikhomirov- CEO / Founder
Vladimir is a crypto enthusiast and serial entrepreneur. He has over 10 years of experience in leading IT businesses. Vladimir is a former product manager in Motorola Soluitons (for 7 years) and is a founder of DDG - software development center with 50 employees. He holds Ph.D. in Computer Science.
Valeriy Dubrava-CTO / Principal Ethereum Engineer
Valeriy is a blockchain and smart-contracts evangelist. He has a unique combination of both extensive hands-on development experience and technical leadership. His advanced knowledge of programming languages and methodologies is based on 10+ years of hands-on experience in backend development for high-load products.
Dmitry Machikhin-Adviser / Legal Blockchain Expert
Dmitry is a crowdfunding lawyer. He is a lawyer of cointelegraph blockchain since 2015 working on the problem of lost wallets & lastwill regulations and has 10 years of experience in business and law.
Arnold Pham-Adviser / Cofounder and CEO at Lunyr, Ethereum Expert
Lunyr is an Ethereum-based decentralized crowdsourced encyclopedia that rewards users for contributing and peer reviewing information.
In Oct 2018, EOSISH tokens airdrop.
On Sep 24, 2018, MyWish became block producers for EOS test net (Jungle). The test net stability is very critical for MyWish platform development.
On Sep 18, 2018, MyWish announced the snapshot time and token distribution time for its EOS token EOSISH.
On Sep 7, 2018, MyWish released the EOS crowdsale smart contract, allowing any person to create smart contracts on EOS in a few easy clicks.
On Aug 22, 2018, MyWish creates the first smart contracts supported by EOS blockchain.
In Jun 2018, support EOS mainnet.
In May 2018, support NEO mainnet. Users can create NEO-based smart contracts on the MyWish platform.
In Nov 2017, MyWish issued token WISH on Ethereum.