Chaince has a brand new activity called, "Join In Chaince’s Official Telegram Group, and get 20 CET". This activity will help to encourage more users to join in the official Telegram group. Which in turn will act to help to serve all users better, and more effectively.
There will be official staff members and volunteers in the official Telegram group handling questions from users in real time. The Chaince official group strives to solve problems at the maximum efficiency possible with the use of our ticket system. In addition, by joining the Telegram group, users will be the first to gain access to important announcements, membership activities, and exchange updates. Apart from solving problems, the goal of Chaince is to try to create a harmonious atmosphere to encourage all users to communicate, study, and progress forward together.
Users who have completed the KYC can join in any of the Chaince official Telegram groups (Chinese, English, Korean). When joining please send the exclusive verification code into the group, the Telegram bot will verify the code, and 20 CET will be awarded if the verification is successful.
The activity rules are as follows:
1. The activity time is UTC 0:00 am Sep 1st, 2018 - UTC 0:00 am Sep 14th, 2018. After UTC 0:00 am Sep 14th, 2018, the Telegram group will be unable to verify any additional codes. Users must make the verification during the specified time to get the 20 CET award. The 20 CET will be put into the Wool Hat, users can transfer it into their private account by clicking "Transfer".
2. Users can see the exclusive code at Wool Hat-"Join In Telegram", send the "/code exclusive code" into the Chaince official Telegram group. The code will be verified (tips: click "Copy", the "/code exclusive code" will be copied automatically, then just send it to the group);
3. If the code has been sent in the correct format by users who have completed the KYC, the robot will reply "Congratulations, verification successful!"
4. If the code is sent repeatedly, the bot will reply with, "The code has been verified successfully, please do not send it again";
5. If the code is invalid or wrong, the bot will reply with, "Sorry, the code is invalid, please input an effective one";
6. If the user has not completed the KYC and has sent the code, the bot will reply "Please input the code again after you have completed the KYC";
7. Chaince retains the right of final interpretation of this event.
The official Chaince Telegram group management system:
1. Users can ask questions directly if they have any related questions or doubts about Chaince. The official staff and the volunteers will try our best to deal with them. We will also submit a ticket to solve some problems when necessary. If the problems still cannot be processed within the ticket system, please contact the management staff in private, and offer the ticket number for us to follow up.
2. Chaince encourages discussion that leads to valuable learning, please try to avoid talking about any irrelevant information;
3. Advertisements or talking about token price (rise or fall) is prohibited;
4. Please Do Not speak rudely, civil speech is always advocated for;
5. Any Violating by Users may result in the user being blacklisted and removed from the group.
"Tutorial of How to Join In the Chaince Official Telegram Group” link: