Why do we hold this competition?
We are looking for talented people with their creative works for Chaince.
Chaince or related to Chaince
Who can join?
Anyone! As long as you are talented with creative ideas!
How to apply?
No threshold! No need to apply! You can just bring your creative works and show it to the public!
No limitations on format! Video, poster, painting, calligraphy, RAP, bbox,poetry, emoji, spoof Chaince’s logo, mascot, song, dance, etc.
Original & Your own creative works. No plagiarismis allowed.
You can get:
A chance to become Chaince Club Member.
An opportunity to show yourself
Close contact with the Chaince team and potential future cooperation
The 1st prize (1 winner): Chaince Club Member +5,000 CET
The 2nd prize (3 winners): 3,000 CET for each
The 3rd prize (20 winners): 500 CET for each
Creative awards (100 winners): 50 CET for each
August 1st - Launch
August 1st - August 20th. : Applicants must submit their works.
August 21st - August 30th: Demonstrate, Public Review (Like, Repost, Comment), Panel Review, Select winning works.
Details of selecting winning works will be disclosed later in announcement.
1. No need to apply. Follow our Facebook Page Chaince @ChainceOfficial. Directly post your creativework on Facebook after 1st August, @ChainceOfficial and tag #ChainceTalent.
Introduce yourself, explain your creation background, what do you want to express in your work, your stories with Chaince, etc…
2. No limitations on format! Video, poster, painting, calligraphy, RAP, bbox, poetry, emoji, spoof Chaince’s logo, mascot, song, dance, etc.
Only one requirement: Your own original and creative works. No plagiarism. Chaince is going to strictly audit on entry of entered works originality.
3. After you post your entry to facebook, please submit your original format of work to email@example.com with topic “Chaince Talent Competition”, attach your works, Facebook account, screenshot of post on facebook, and your Chaince account (email address). Introduce yourself, explain your creation background, what do you want to express in this works, your stories with Chaince, etc. These emails are for filing and backup, for facilitating giving away awards.
4. Each applicant can submit more than 1 works and there are no upper limits of submission.
5. All entries need to be submitted on or before August 20th (at UTC time). During this period, Chaince is going to file and review all submitted works, and may not reply to your private message and email. Thank you for your patience & understanding.
Main Selected Metrics
Originality, Creation, Difficulty, Wide Spreading (numbers of like, repost and comments)
In the meantime, Chaince will take the potential to spread Chaince’s brand image and social effects of the works into consideration.
All applicants are regarded as having understand and acknowledge activity rules, requirements, agenda, rundown, review process of this activity.
Applicants are going to independently undertake all copyright legal liability caused by submitted works. The individual shall bear full liability for compensation if this causes loss to Chaince.
Chaince and authors share mutual rights to use submitted works.